To ensure your child’s enjoyment and comfort while playing and learning, families are asked to provide the following items each day;
- A bottle/cup for water.
- Sufficient nappies if required
- A sun safe hat (legionnaire, broad-brimmed or bucket style – no caps or visors please)
- A full change of clothes – we love water and messy play
- Bottles of prepared formula or milk as per your child’s nutritional requirements
- We welcome any comfort items (dummies, ruggies etc) that your child may require but we do request that special toys and/or personal effects remain at home to avoid them being damaged or lost.
The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority.
Education and Care Regulatory Unit
A source of scientific information on key nutrition issues.
Staying Healthy in Childcare
Australian Government publication on preventing infectious diseases in early childhood education and care services.
Update your details with government departments
Parenting Information Website