We are licensed for 43 places, being comprised of; 8 babies (0-2 years); 15 Toddlers (2-3 years); and 20 Pre-Kindy children (3-6 years). All age groupings follow a curriculum guided program that places emphasis on fun, child initiated learning designed to guide and inform each child’s development and learning. We value parent input into their child’s learning
To ensure your child’s enjoyment and comfort while playing and learning, families are asked to provide the following items each day;
- Nutritious lunch (as mentioned above)
- A bottle/cup for water.
- Sufficient nappies if required
- A sun safe hat (legionnaire, broad-brimmed or bucket style – no caps or visors please)
- A full change of clothes – we love water and messy play
- Bottles of prepared formula or milk as per your child’s nutritional requirements
- We welcome any comfort items (dummies, ruggies etc) that your child may require but we do request that special toys and/or personal effects remain at home to avoid them being damaged or lost.
Our centre is a community based long day care centre, managed by a parent and community management committee. We are located on the South Regional TAFE campus, though we are a separate entity with no financial affiliation with SR TAFE. The committee have a unique role in that they are involved in the decision making processes in relation to centre operations which sees our centre strive for best practice in providing a quality Education and Care service to the community.
We are proud of the Cultural Diversity that our Team reflects. We recognise the richness of learning opportunities this diversity provides to the fun and learning in our children’s days.